Early Muddyfox Lovers Anonynmous

1983 S&G Araya Muddy City (CO-MF26C)
20141202_154914_zpsrjlsoteq.jpg

One more without the low brick wall ;) :D .
20141202_155126_zps0i26furb.jpg

Back in October last year I promised (threatened?) to dig out some old photos of my '84 MB-MF-26B Adventurer Deluxe when it was new...so here goes!

Firstly... early 1984, my brand new bike on Longmoor MOD Training Ranges, Hampshire.

Attachments

• MF1.jpg
    MF1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,161
...and jumping forward a few years, 1992 Cannock Chase, Staffordshire (before it was full of bleedin' mountain bikers!!!)

Attachments

• MF9.jpg
    MF9.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,158
Muddyfox Pathfinder by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

Here's my entry to the topic. Unfortunately, the frame is cracked by the rear hanger and it's the reason why it was being frown out. Local bike project will be running welding lessons for the volunteers so why not try and fix it ;)

It came with the original rear wheel but the axle is snapped, i put the front on just to get a feel for what it looks like.

CezarB":1cpd6jr3 said:
Muddyfox Pathfinder by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

Here's my entry to the topic. Unfortunately, the frame is cracked by the rear hanger and it's the reason why it was being frown out. Local bike project will be running welding lessons for the volunteers so why not try and fix it ;)

It came with the original rear wheel but the axle is snapped, i put the front on just to get a feel for what it looks like.

I know this was seven months ago - but I just wondered how you got on with the welding (and if it didn't work out, do you still by any chance have the forks? I have the same bike in the same size from the same year, but the thread on the fork steerer is knackered ...)

Obviously I hope you got it going for your sake, but, you know, I thought I'd ask!

Back