Early 90's 19"Marin Pine Mountain, Eldridge Grade or similar

Re:

Still looking for a 19" early to mid 90's Marin PM or EG.

Any stalled projects? Or one too many bikes?

Baj,
I got your PM, but don't have enough posts to reply! Can you post a few more details? I'm London based....

Still looking for a 90s Marin Pine Mountain or EG to use as a bike packing rig. Happy to entertain other steel-framed bikes of the same vintage with similar geometry.

Got anything collecting dust?

One too many Covid lockdown projects?

Send them my way. I don't have enough posts to DM you so if you send me a message please include a way for me to contact you.

Re: Early 90's Marin Pine Mountain, Eldridge Grade or similar

Hi, I have a 1994 Bear Valley SE that is collecting dust and would make a great project - not polished at all! Unfortunately it is a 20.5". Let me know if you are interested and I see about getting in touch.
Cheers!

Re: Early 90's Marin Pine Mountain, Eldridge Grade or similar

gav_fletcher":2wc2wsu2 said:
Hi, I have a 1994 Bear Valley SE that is collecting dust and would make a great project - not polished at all! Unfortunately it is a 20.5". Let me know if you are interested and I see about getting in touch.
Cheers!

Bit too big for me I'm afraid!

fearfactoryüberalles":1mb8ncab said:
chrizpah":1mb8ncab said:
Thanks Endre. Looking forward to receiving.

Hi,
thanks for your patience, the pictures are here:
https://imgur.com/a/W4oAWDB

New/NOS parts: Panaracer tan wall tires, foam grips with Ritchey end plugs, Wellgo alloy pedals, lightweight 26.4 x 350 mm seatpost, alloy black stem with cable hanger, Charge saddle, KMC X8.93 chain + quick link.

Deore XT parts: 3 x 7 sp. M095 STI, M730 32H hubs, front + rear mech.

Deore DX parts: brakeset, BB, chainset, cassette (smallest 12t cog is new, rest is barely used)

Ritchey parts: ForceLite bars, Logic headset

Cost me over 500 GBP with repaint. 1-2 tiny storage scruffs on the paint. Yours for 350 GBP posted by tracked/insured courier shipping.

Cheers,
Endre

Hi Endre
Do you still have this Marin? Looking at options for my bike build. WOuld be good to get an update on what you're looking to get out of it. I recall a separate post elsewhere...

Re:

Hi, the Bear Valley SE I messaged you about is actually a 19" - I measured it centre to top instead of centre to centre. It is on the For Sale page if you are interested and want to look at photo's
Cheers
Gavin

Back