Wanted DURA ACE 7400 GROUPSET

I am going to be taking this apart, so the groupset will be available. I don't think you will find much better.

I do have two other cheaper 7400 groupsets as well.

Hi, many thanks for the message, I've very interested. Would love to know price? Also wondered if you had the squarer 7400 cranks rather than the 7410? Thanks again!

I am going to be taking this apart, so the groupset will be available. I don't think you will find much better.

I do have two other cheaper 7400 groupsets as well.
Sorry just messaging as didn't add you to reply, thanks

Ok, The Cannondale groupset will stay together if you don't want 7410 I will have to dig out what groupset components I have (reason being I have just moved house).
From memory complete 7400/7401 group aero levers or brifters also 7400 group with non aero brake levers with NOS hoods. I'll try and look today if I have time.
Regards
Phil

Ok, The Cannondale groupset will stay together if you don't want 7410 I will have to dig out what groupset components I have (reason being I have just moved house).
From memory complete 7400/7401 group aero levers or brifters also 7400 group with non aero brake levers with NOS hoods. I'll try and look today if I have time.
Regards
Phil
Hi Phil,

Many thanks for the info. If the 7410 set has to stay together i am still intersted in this, what is the price for the full set please? Also what is the length of the crank and size of the chain rings.

Thanks!

Den

Regards
Phil
Are any of these Dura Ace 7410/7400 parts still available?

Back