Duell Vogue 2011....Sold

Re: Duell Vogue 2011

pondlife":28agi3lh said:
equal to a Pegoretti in all but name (i cannot confirm that this is true or not, i've ridden neither ':('

Personally I think that is a fair statement. It doesn't have the name or fame, it isn't Italian (for what it is worth) and Pegoretti does artistic things with the paint, but apart from that I do not see how you could surpass this.

but thats a bit of a red herring
its not a round 1 inch top tube, its ovalised and i'm guessing about 50mm in cross section, somewhat shortening the C-C measurement
the other problem with the Geo of modern sloping frames is the seat tube length is rarely of any importance any more, is it long enough?

Attachments

• duell.jpg
    duell.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,415
Duell

Wow, that is so nice,was it a show room model?
It deserves a nice campagnolo build, I'll check my standover, I'm just 6ft so top tube would be plenty long enough

this such a great deal for someone! re: top tube sizing , if it's too long it makes for an uncomfortable ride. Anything under a 100mm stem just looks daft - especially on a race frame!

anthonyjefford":2mlnyujr said:
daft? i wonder why all those manufacturers make stems under 100mm then...
;)

a fool is easily parted from his money

ignore that geometry chart, like most premium steel frames these days this was custom built !

Duell

I think frame size is very important, pardon me for checking it's the right size before buying something sight unseen of the Internet.
No point in having a bike that doesn't fit

Back