Disk Tensión Tioga & Sugino

Haha you should sell them people would buy them no problems you would sell a lot I’m sure
I've thought about it, but it wouldn't be Tioga or Sugino anymore. To do this you would need to CNC or 3D copy the center pieces and the nipples. And I think it wouldn't be cheap to do it and I don't have the time either. With recovering or transforming, I think it is enough. There are already too many classic MTB parts replicated or reissued, let's leave the Disks alone

I've thought about it, but it wouldn't be Tioga or Sugino anymore. To do this you would need to CNC or 3D copy the center pieces and the nipples. And I think it wouldn't be cheap to do it and I don't have the time either. With recovering or transforming, I think it is enough. There are already too many classic MTB parts replicated or reissued, let's leave the Disks alone
I don’t think it matters really if it’s tioga or not anymore only my thought. People love them and really want to use them 😎 it’s lovely what you’re doing which ever way it goes. It’s crazy.

Back