Sorted Digging for Gold - Hope Gold bits please - BOTM Steel Steed month help

Carge

Retrobike Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi guys,

Looking for some gold Hope QRs - and 160mm Hope discs.......
Tempt me ;)

Rocking horse poo - but if you don't ask......
Thanks in advance

That could be do-able.
Would you be able to PM me a pic or two please - and how much would you like for them?

I've got some gold hope rotors in160/180. They are on a bike that's done about 50 miles around center parcs. I had them to match the x0 gold groupset I had on it but I've switched over to xt so no need for the colour match now.

Someone has some gold qrs listed in the fs section.

Ah I maybe ishaw can help you with the rotors - mine are still on a (very clean) bike. Actually, here they are. The 160 has some minor marks where I had to use a saw to take out a rounded bolt. £30 posted for both plus the Brucie bonus pictured. hRrIKkVpSEaCKwClliZTpg.jpg

Last edited:
I've a pile about to come up. Stem, headset, spacers,seat clamp,skewers,F20 pedals(need a service),top cap, end caps,180/160mm mono floating rotors and a single 203mm floating saw rotor in VGC. Number of the bits nos. All in excellent condition otherwise.
Pro 2 wheelset(In gold obviously) laced to DT Swiss XR400 rims.

Also got the nos mono mini lever blades and master cylinder covers(Only available as set- blades/covers), if interested. Either as they are or fitted to a good conditioned fully working set of mono mini. PM/F--IS/R. Fitted and along with the gold mono floaters, would be ultra blingy ;)

I can complete the ensemble with some gold token grips and gold shimano saint BB. Not Hope, but matches beautifully. And a NSB front 180mm PM-PM adaptor, also a rear NSB IS-PM 160mm in gold.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back