December BoTM - Nominations If You Please

pete_mcc":1onm6edo said:
gump":1onm6edo said:
Only common link was the frame. Builds were very different...
:)

I'm only stirring, I liked both goat builds a lot (and I think the fact that in one form it gets ridden means its a totally different bike!). I must learn to use smiley things as I know my humour is a little to dark to translate in flat text, mainly I just wanted to get the words Boutros Boutros Ghali into the conversation! :D

Hey, now worries!

Mine was slighty tongue in cheek too.. seeing as I have M900 cranks/brakes etc and no real bling anno overload, it just ended up looking quite similar! :LOL:

Tis a sweet ride though. I loved racing it round MM. Felt proper retro I did :)

Meanwhile, that Cleland looks a bit special.

Well
hope you will appreciate this french piece of MTB history. And that it won't be discarded as not retroish enough ;)

Sunn Exact Columbus 99 - XTR - Avid

99 being the last true year of Max Comencal entreprising drive which drove this make to several world championship titles on steel (or titanium) frames.
My thanks to the english enthusiasts that allowed it as the steel frame and the superbely machined Avid Supreme brakes and Avid levers came back from England ;)

Here mounted as a full rigid with a contempory Sunn fork which actually give a more sleek and light look ( frame is about 1.7 kil) . Hope I will be able next week to mount the more widely seen Obsys carbon suspended fork that this model was generaly mounted with :cool:

cchris2lou":2tdiwun7 said:
My Reflex with RS1 :

i really love this bike, and if mine doesnt win ( :D :cool: ) i hope this does. although you have done it no justice by not finishing it off properly (skew wiff brake blocks, no bar plugs, that rear brake cable rubbing on your heel and your front wheel on back to front, sort it out post new pic and il vote for it over mine!

That Kestral is very nice looking but that handlebar gives me indigestion. I want to like it cause of everything else but i feel i'm to shallow to get over the look of that handlebar.

I know, I know, a Zask won last month but hey !!! Would like to nominate mine none the less :D :D :D

I never realised just how nice these bikes ride !!! Being a Klein nut for so many years !!! The wife can have the Attitude now, this baby's mine !!! :LOL:

Attachments

• zaskar 1.jpg
    zaskar 1.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 1,205
Back