Dean titanium 1995

Re: Re:

Star12":2sylekxo said:
Fantastic Ian, really happy to see this one coming along. :cool:

Star12

Thanks J, really appreciate that. The photos dont do this justice, it's far more pretty in the flesh as you know.

Re:

A nice little addition put on this afternoon, I ordered this titanium seat clamp from Dean in the US. All in all with the cost of postage and being caught at customs it cost far more than I ever should spend on something so small.

0kdeITr.jpg

2knS43W.jpg

Re:

Also after a lot of self debate on what front mech to use I decided to try out an M953 one as it looked a good match for the frame.

aoFb7Dc.jpg

Really nice bits you got there..!
I'm also often tempted when I visit the DEAN website, but have been disappointed a few times as well by the additional costs involved in getting something from Boulder, CO, over to Europe :(.

That seat clamp is an awesome addition though..! Keep up the good work :cool:

Re:

Well it's cup of tea time so thought I'd add a few more pics, first up I managed to bag a pair of Ringle QR's from a mate locally. Originally I had some Ritchey Ti ones which were roughly the same weight so I'm happy with these. I wasn't so sure how the silver would be against the Ti but it's not too bad.

MCBVlCc.jpg

Just having a look through the current bikes being built and there's some incredible Titanium bikes out there with the Boulder and Fat. Maybe a BOTM Titanium special?

Now the dilemma I've been having is what to do about the crankset, I managed to get a set of Cooks but I couldn't decide on what chainrings to go for, either black or silver. I've had many mixed opinions so I'm currently just trial fitting a few options to see how they look against the frame.

First option is black outer with silver middle and inner:

AZEkoh1.jpg

GkYPV3l.jpg

99mH4Kg.jpg

DqbOevS.jpg

Double-E F":2ptpbxqv said:
Really nice bits you got there..!
I'm also often tempted when I visit the DEAN website, but have been disappointed a few times as well by the additional costs involved in getting something from Boulder, CO, over to Europe :(.

That seat clamp is an awesome addition though..! Keep up the good work :cool:

Thank you, yes the fees from the US really put you off. I'm going over there soon, tempted to bring something back in my suitcase.

Latest posts

Back