Dave Yates Vulcan

Re:

Id love to know who repainted it, and why they chose the later decals, and a Reynolds tubing decal that has no relevance to that frame at all.

A stunning Frame, that really needs some direction, Look at those Tubes.... :cool: (Makes me feel all wobbly).

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 4,508
Re:

anyone else notice this...?

Attachments

• 275AAA0F-61D3-4F9C-AA61-B86E1BD81E90.jpeg
    275AAA0F-61D3-4F9C-AA61-B86E1BD81E90.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 4,374
Re:

In fact that section of tubing is nothing like mine or any other i can think of for that matter, pretty sure Carl's is the same as mine, lugged and chain stays coming from the seat tube rather than in front at that junction of tubing

Re: Re:

ratcapa":1llbmc1t said:
Thats a bit shoddy

This One Is an early 90 model, it uses Columbus Max-OR for the main triangle, and Tange Prestige for the rear seat stays and a tange Prestige modified fork for the Chain stays, the only Reynolds in the Frame is Made with 531 and is the brace tube from the seat tube to the downtube. The Original Fork i would have thought would have been a Koski style curved Fork but this did have issues with steerers bending and when tubing became available a Fillet Brazed straight blade was optioned. The Spinner Project two was normally used for the lower cost fabrications like Diablo/Diabolo. But doesnt look out of place on this.

Back