Dave Russell Frame, Cinelli Angel Bars, Turbo Saddle, USE

Milese

Dirt Disciple
Dave Russell Frame - £150

My Dad bought this after it was built for another rider but ended up surplus to requirements prior. My Dad never built it, and I understand its never been ridden. There are a few marks from storage / moving house, but nothing major.

Top tube is 53cm C-C, seat tube is 55cm top to bb centre. Time Trial geometry.

Complete with campag headset and bottom bracket, and one downtube shifter.

Selle Italia Turbo Saddle with USE seat post - £25

Cinelli Angel Bars - £70

Complete with brake levers. Bars in good condition, the finish on the levers has come off.

Items in Saltash, Cornwall. Open to offers. Better pics on request.

Also got a pair of tubular wheels from the same era, Mavic GP4 rear with 5 speed shimano cassette, cant remember what the front is. Ask if interested.

Kermitgreenkona has first dibs as PM'd me first. If I'd realised how much interest there'd be in the saddle I'd have asked more!!

Re:

Saddle and post sold.

Will listen to offers on the other frame, bars and wheels I have listed separately.

Re:

To be honest I don't know. It's not indicated anywhere on the frame so far as I can see. I know that Dave was a quality frame builder though!

If there is any more I can help with ask away!

Is he still alive?....i have sent you a pm...i am quite interested.....seatpost size will give an indication as to the tubing....should be 27.2mm?.....Any idea as when it was made?

Back