Cycle Jumble : Cottingham, Hull : Sun, 18th Oct 2021

Good to hear these are a thing again, I’ll try and get next time.......although as a seller would maybe benefit me more now haha

You could roll up with a shed of PACE bikes and flog them all

:eek:

If I'd had known earlier I'd probably of boxed up a few things too.

But good to see, I'll probably have a look around and a bit of cake. It's not a big hall like some other places. There's often a few cars with boots open in the central car park 100m down the road too.

Ahhhh, only just seen this! I'm in Beverley at the moment, but I would have ridden over to have a look around if I'd seen it earlier.

I'll try to make the next one in the local area. I don't suppose there was a Royce front hub there that anyone picked up was there? 😂

Ahhhh, only just seen this! I'm in Beverley at the moment, but I would have ridden over to have a look around if I'd seen it earlier.

I'll try to make the next one in the local area. I don't suppose there was a Royce front hub there that anyone picked up was there? 😂
No, just a cheap ROYCE Ti bottom bracket someone had picked up, not me though.

I only found out last night from Marc.

If that bb was j.i.s instead of iso. Id have whipped out a purple note, quick sharp.
118mm iirc.
Decent jumble, just an arse-numbing drive for me. Cant wait to go again though

Great to catch up with you ben.

Was planning on a visit, but currently in Scarborough A&E @Our Jimmy has a suspected broken collarbone from playing Rugby this morning. It’s now 3:50pm and still not X-rayed

Back