Corblimeyguv's feedback

Re:

Ash brought a couple of sets of wheels from me, super guy to deal with, sound as a pound!

Ash bought a few parts from me, paid straight away, was patient while i sorted delivery and let me know when they arrived. Great to deal with. Thanks again.

Re:

Me again, Ash very kindly karma'd me a bike manual, sent really quickly and wouldn't even let me pay the postage. A lovely gesture in these trying times, very much appreciated by me.

Love this place! :cool:

Ash thanks indeed for buying the STX headset - glad to be able to scratch an itch.
Great RB-er, excellent comms, a credit to the forum.

Re:

Ash was great to deal with, thanks for helping me free up space and funds for a new project, I hope you and your brother enjoy all the parts :D

Ash bought a couple of front mechs off me.

Goods promptly paid for with excellent comms throughout.

Cheers! :D

Re:

I’ll jump in on this too

We’ve done a few deals recently and all great. Can’t recommend enough

Following a swift response to one of my 'For sale' ads and an equally speedy payment, I sold a set of Dart 3's to Ash. Getting them across the pond proved more challenging than normal (will this be the 'new normal'?), but he kept cool and patient waiting for the parcel to arrive. Great communications along the way too, so in all, a very pleasant guy to deal with :D!

Ash bought some more parts from me, as usual no complaints at all, great to deal with.

Thanks again.

Back