Cool Tool

An original clip of one in use mid race:

fast forward to just over half way at 6:30…

Last edited:
Like me your missing the larger sleeve Allen key..

It's around somewhere and will surface in 2040!!!

So mine is missing something? There was extra bits rattling round in the seatbag so if you know what’s missing let me know as I may have it

So mine is missing something? There was extra bits rattling round in the seatbag so if you know what’s missing let me know as I may have it
Yes a sleave that goes over the larger Allen key and provides 2 bigger Allen keys 8+10mm...

As seen here ...

Just listed

I remembered the adverts for those. Back in the day it seemed like they were advertised in every magazine every month. Just now I opened an old magazine, and found an advert in less than a minute. I wonder if anyone has got an original, genuine Cool Tool 'Nylon Pouch' to go with it.

View attachment 645174

1658954451031.png
Does all of these jobs in one tool, plus it makes a great tyre lever for those tight tyre beads, where the plastic one's fail.
Never ride without mine, the name says it all, it's cool.

Yes a sleave that goes over the larger Allen key and provides 2 bigger Allen keys 8+10mm...

As seen here ...

Don’t think the very early ones came with the sleeve. I bought mine in the early 90’s and mine never had it. Not on the original patent drawings either.

Back