Contacting Sithlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysan

Dirt Disciple
Does anyone on here know how to get hold of Sithlord?

I bought something off him well over a month ago now, but have not received it. I know he hurt himself in a crash, and have given him the benefit of the doubt so far.

If anyone can either pass a message on or pm me a phone number I'd appreciate it.

Cheers

As annoying as it may seem now regarding the lack of comms, have faith that Sithlord is a well respected member here. If he hasn't been able to contact you, there will be very good reason.

His last post was on the 4th of August, so he's not been on in a while, maybe on his Hols?

I've met him & he's a good guy (no phone no. though) so I'd say that there will be a good reason for his absence (he is quite a prolific poster on here!)

I am also waiting for something,

I have been assured though he is good for it, As the guys have said he is a well respected member and has the longest feed back thread in history!

Please give our Lord of the Sith a chance.

I've bought from Si on several occasions and I too am awaiting something from him at the moment. I know things like this can get people concerned, but in this situation I think we can all relax.

OK Everybody

I was waiting for some stuff from Si,he had pm'd me to say he was involved in a bad offroad spill.The result was several broken ribs and he pm'd me a couple of days later ,with reports of 'pi$$ing blood and in a lot of pain.
Hospital visits and all that.
I still have mail for him in my outbox,so he hasent logged on for a couple of weeks,but im sure when he's better that he will address every unresolved issue.
So lets all be patient and not have any silly impatient schoolboy stuff.

I can say if the fool is still alive he'll get you the stuff to you. Last time there was any delays he was busy easting his children and cussing at his defunct laptop and broken mobile phones.

His mobile phone number is on this forum somewhere (I assume it's still there) and probably the same one.

It's not so much the 'known' and 'been here' a long time, it's that some of the members know where he lives and go riding with him.

Hope he gets better.

I've done several transactions with him no problem and met him at the Big Dirty Weekender a few weeks ago (where he got the broken ribs)... hope he's OK (p!ssing blood doesn't sound good) :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back