Complete 17.5" Haro Extreme Black Lava NOS

generallee

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This is mine, I was keeping it for myself but a new baby [she finally came on Friday night !!!]
means we are clearing out most of my stuff!
This is a mint Haro Extreme in 17.5" - in awesome Black Lava paint - basically adark brown with paint flecks all the way through - really nice.
Elevated chainstay - still in all its Haro card wrapping -
comes with full Shimano 1990 Deore Lx groupset - canti fornt, u brake rear, chainset, front and rear mechs - and Deore DX 1990 STI shifters/lever combos.
Wheels are Deore LX hubs - with Ritchey Cantage Comp rims, and Ritchey Megabite Amberwall tyres - slight dark mark on one amberwall that im sure will clean off.
This is lovely and mint and unbuilt - also comes with relevant cable to connect brakes [white outers!] and a Vetta saddle and Haro seatpost/stem/bars..
All im asking to shift this is £230 including delivery - add up the components - Im sure they are worth more than that alone!
Thanks for looking,
steve
012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

[/img]

Another dumb question, but would you let the tyres go separately?

Would be interested in a price if you can...

I'm interested!
But.....is the 17.5 a small frame as I am 6'2" and so may be too small. It depends how Haro sized their frames I guess.
Let me know and I may sell a couple of children to finance it.

This was my first new mountain bike, even the same color and size. Bought it on closeout from some ad in the pages of Mountain Bike Action for $550. Switched out the fork to a Tange Switchblade, put Cook Bros cranks on it, got an sr "the pipe" stem, an onza rigormortis seatpost and a porcupine tire up front. The onza post really wasn't an upgrade at all. Now I'm going to have to find one to build up.

Back