Clearout: XTR and XT mechs, brakes, shifters and cranks

domperry76

Old School Hero
Bit of a clearout, list as follows:

Brakes:
2 pairs XTR cantis (BR-M900) - Venhill Ti mounting bolts (and a couple of alloy nuts at rear); good condition - there is some surface scuffing of one canti just below the pad assembly but other than that they are fine. SOLD £60 for the two pairs.
1 pair XT v-brakes (BR-M739) - good condition, minimal play in pivots - no noodle. SOLD £20.
2 pairs XT v-brakes (BR-M750) - good condition. SOLD £45.
Dia-compe SS-5 levers - good working condition, alloy clamp bolts (albeit mismatched ones). SOLD £15.

Mechs:
XTR (97?) RD-M850. 8sp. Good condition, although the jockey wheels don't have too much life left. £35.
XT RD-M739. Body is a bit scuffed bit in otherwise good working order and more importantly also features blue ano jockey wheels... SOLD Ebay £15.

Shifters:
XT ST-M739. 8sp + v-brake levers. Good condition - the only downside is a bit of dirt inside the indicator window. £50.
XT SL-M739 l/h shifter pod. Good working condition, but one of the tiny screws holding the cable cover has rounded out. The cover still comes off, but it's obviously not perfect. SOLD Ebay £12.

Chainset
XT FC-M751. 9sp. 175mm. 22/32/44 chainrings - inner and middle are TA Chinook, outer is Shimano. Comes with BB-ES70 bottom bracket (a bit of external rust, but is still smooth). I appreciate this may be slightly later than '98, and will happily move it if needs be. SOLD Ebay £20.

Postage will be £3.10 in each case.

Pics:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtQvSgbr8qvXqvQo5QL ... Q?e=Z3KN3S

domperry76":y3ihgis1 said:
Bit of a clearout, list as follows:

Brakes:
2 pairs XTR cantis (BR-M900) - Venhill Ti mounting bolts (and a couple of alloy nuts at rear); good condition - there is some surface scuffing of one canti just below the pad assembly but other than that they are fine. £60 for the two pairs.
1 pair XT v-brakes (BR-M739) - good condition, minimal play in pivots - no noodle. £20.
2 pairs XT v-brakes (BR-M750) - good condition. £50.
Dia-compe SS-5 levers - good working condition, alloy clamp bolts (albeit mismatched ones). £15.

Can I take the SS5s please?

Foromias":1hdg3k7r said:
Hi;

Interested in 2 pairs XTR cantis (BR-M900), can you please contact me by PM

Hi, unfortunately I can´t answer PM messages. Can you please send me your mail.

Regards

Back