CLEAROUT of MTB parts BIG ASSORTMENT!!!….REDUCTIONS

Re: CLEAROUT of MTB parts BIG ASSORTMENT!!!

Recoil chain device please and can I dibs the v12 pedals until tomorrow?
Please pm me the payment details and I will pay tomorrow

Hi, interested in the l&m arms, but is it possible to get a look at the rear if the drive side? I have a Hershey spider that fits an xtr m95x chainset and am after a set if cranks I can fit this to, but get anodized or painted black first (my xtr cranks don't suit the build). I recall that some l&m cranks have the same spline as the xtr, so if these do, I will take them, though don't need the bash guard, although it does sound cool, so maybe I do?

toomanyframes":1jrh72dr said:
Judy xl's and the white grips please. :D

Someone has dibbed them until this afternoon. I'll chase them up and if I don't hear back by 7/8pm they're yours.

ishaw":tob4xpqs said:
Hi, interested in the l&m arms, but is it possible to get a look at the rear if the drive side? I have a Hershey spider that fits an xtr m95x chainset and am after a set if cranks I can fit this to, but get anodized or painted black first (my xtr cranks don't suit the build). I recall that some l&m cranks have the same spline as the xtr, so if these do, I will take them, though don't need the bash guard, although it does sound cool, so maybe I do?

I'll upload a photo for you when I can compress a photo for you on my computer. I don't think its what you're thinking though...

BobCatMax":1g0zk2hf said:
deal on the Ging and 34.9 mech?

Depends which mech you want, they're both 34.9. Whatever one it is I'll take £2 off the price of the Ging. Fair?

Third in line for the L&M cranks please.
Also could do with some pictures of front and back of the cranks :)

backinthedaydh":3ox6e86n said:
BobCatMax":3ox6e86n said:
deal on the Ging and 34.9 mech?

Depends which mech you want, they're both 34.9. Whatever one it is I'll take £2 off the price of the Ging. Fair?

Oops! The LX mech please fella.

If possible can I dibs them 'til Wednesday next week as I'm skint til payday ?

No worries if not

Max

Back