Sold Claud butler reynolds 531 f&f karma

lumos2000

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Top tube 57cm
Seat tube 54cm
The frame has been repaired and has a crack which I guess is the same as the one that's been repaired, see photos. there's also a bolt snapped of in the rack mount.

Karma just cover the post

Attachments

• DSC_0000_BURST20210721120231012.JPG
    DSC_0000_BURST20210721120231012.JPG
    410.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0810.JPG
    DSC_0810.JPG
    332.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0811.JPG
    DSC_0811.JPG
    324.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0812.JPG
    DSC_0812.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Top tube 57cm
Seat tube 54cm
The frame has been repaired and has a crack which I guess is the same as the one that's been repaired, see photos
Not sure on price but seeing as it needs one £30 plus post happy to haggle or can do a deal with the keith lambert frame I have for sale
What photos?

Sorry not got the hang of this, forgot to insert 🤔
No worries… it’s a Coureur BTW… if you can find the frame number I’ll tell you what year..

No worries… it’s a Coureur BTW… if you can find the frame number I’ll tell you what year..
Thanks, the frame number is unreadable it's flled with paint, I'll see if I can work it out from the parts it came with, rear mech was suntour vx the type without the bolt, theres no mech hanger if that helps

Last edited:
Thanks, the frame number is unreadable it's flled with paint, I'll see if I can work it out from the parts it came with, rear mech was suntour vx the type without the bolt, theres no mech hanger if that helps
Pop the headset top nut off and have a look on the steering tube part of the forks. It will be stamped clearly on there.

Stamped 4971 which could be whats on the frame I can just make out a 4, there's a faint C on the fork too

Last edited:
Considering its condition and what it cost me I'd happy to karma it, I'm not sure its a worth repairing or do you think it's scrap?

Frame number is from early 1960, so it's one of the first coureurs.. but it's a plain gauge and considered a lower end model, so definitely not worth an Argos paint job, but it's still a quality hand built frame so a weld repair, blast, powder-coat and some correct stickers from H Lloyds would make you a nice winter rider/tourer and although this would be relatively inexpensive it still wouldn't even "wash its face" financially speaking (break even)
If you Karma it, someone is likely to take the badge off and sell it on ebay for £25, the headset for £10, the BB for £10, the seat clamp bolt for £5 and put the frame set up for a .99p start auction... 1960 (3).jpg 1960 (4).jpg

Thanks for the info, i had considered that after seeing the headbage on ebay, I guess Its had its day then as I've started building the keith lambert instead of this. my local power coaters prices are now the same as an argos paint job

Latest posts

Back