Wanted Cinelli Volare SLX In Perforated White Leather

pw_pw_la

Senior Retro Guru
Don't suppose anyone has an original one of these, in moderate condition, they'd be willing to sell?

Also interested in other white/cream leather saddles, ideally perforated.

051ae270e3cddc05f66950248a4d54446869a66e-2.JPG
ebcb73e04efab4729448df4ddbc394eb9a82c779.JPG

Doubling up my WTB from the road forum, just in case!

I have a black one, not for sale, but just wanted to nod my appreciation for patrician your taste in saddles.
slz.jpg

Good luck with the hunt.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Unfortunately I'm committed to white for this one...

Just for something different, and, well, there's white decals on the bike to match it!

Funny story about this is that the reason I want it for this bike in the first place is that I saw one for sale at my LBS. Just sitting there on a shelf. With a price tag of a reasonable nature. So I picked it up to buy it, bit it turns out, it's not for sale after all! The owner had just bought it for himself recently and left it on the shelf for display purposes!

No one else had even asked about it when I bowled in to try to take it off his hands.

I'm trying to work on him, but so far the closest I've got to getting him to budge was him saying he'd trade it for a perforated white Flite, if I could find one.

(LOL)

And the funny thing about that is, just the other month I turned down a $15 perforated white Flite at a local swap, so that the buddy I was with could snag it for a Cannondale track bike he has instead.

And I thought bike karma was supposed to be a positive thing!?

Back