Sold Cinelli Volare SLX Saddle - Black - NOS

crazylasers

Devout Dirtbag
A classic Cinelli Volare SLX saddle in Black leather, made in Italy c.1980s.

I bought this a few months ago to equip to my Cinelli Supercorsa, I eventually sold the bike and just have the saddle left. I would consider the saddle to still be NOS as it is in mint condition - there are no marks, scuffs, or blemishes to the leather nor is there any rust on the metal saddle rails.

I'm based in Kennington, south London. Collection or postage can be arranged.

£110 or nearest offer.

Attachments

• IMG_3415.jpg
    IMG_3415.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3417.jpg
    IMG_3417.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3419.jpg
    IMG_3419.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3420.JPG
    IMG_3420.JPG
    807.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3421.JPG
    IMG_3421.JPG
    615.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Hi - forgive me but this doesn't look strictly NOS - the SLX on the R side appears partially worn. the dimpled leather is shiny in places and the underside seems to have some discoloration. VGC sure, but for NOS this would mean zero blemishes like this.

Hi - forgive me but this doesn't look strictly NOS - the SLX on the R side appears partially worn. the dimpled leather is shiny in places and the underside seems to have some discoloration. VGC sure, but for NOS this would mean zero blemishes like this.
These are the photos the original seller sent me for you to compare with - the same shininess is present. As I said, I consider it to be NOS but you can disagree if you see fit. I would say that there are few examples on sale currently that come close to the condition of this saddle

Attachments

• VOLARE1.jpg
    VOLARE1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 29
  • VOLARE2.jpg
    VOLARE2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 31
Back