Cheap V twin,

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Well, I've taken the plunge... always wanted to try these.

Cheers for posting but you've caused me another project!!

Re: Re:

ringo":3uu8x9yv said:
Well, I've taken the plunge... always wanted to try these.

Cheers for posting but you've caused me another project!!

I unfortunately picked up the v twin master cylinder unit for my Hope collection(has to continue into modernity) Or it have snapped it up too.
In fact I was considering buying that one and flogging off the unit. Either way a deal and a half and I hope it all goes well.

I think one of the issues people have is the fine tuning, and dragging discs are seriously not welcome on a roadie. So maybe a case of want, but too finickity for them to get on with.

Close one, my bank almost took another hit :oops: so soon after the nos mono pro with the carbon lever i simply could not resist.

I saw it as a cheaper way to get a hydraulic cyclocross project off the ground... My mate bought a set brand new as part of a Woodrup tourer he was having built... I quite like the way they predate hydraulic levers coming on the scene... Plus, I love a talking point on a bike!

Sales looking good, guy was in touch about an hour after I hit the buy it now to say he'd posted them...

Re:

Well that was quick!

Arrived at 9.00am this morning with the best packing I've seen in ages and the kit is as new!

Bargain!

Expletive

:LOL:

Was tempted, even if just for the calipers it was a great deal. Glad theyre as new, that must have been a warming sight opening it.

Re:

Indeed... it was like walking out of the door at the Hope shop (without the open wallet surgery!) :LOL: :LOL:

Back