Cheap Mercian in Derby

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
better be quick if you're local.

Matt

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sometimes if you really want something on
eBay is to hit Buy-it-Now and work our what to do later. I’ve never done it myself as a buyer, but as a seller I’ve had plenty of people buying stuff from me with no intention of collecting or they eventually sort it out a few weeks later. It’s a bit of a pain sometimes, but as a seller but I’ve never left negative feedback as you’ll end up getting bad feedback in return and things always seem to side with the buyer on eBay! There are plenty of RetroBikers about who could help, but not always available at your beckon call. Hope it doesn’t haunt you for too long!!!

Sometimes if you really want something on
eBay is to hit Buy-it-Now and work our what to do later. I’ve never done it myself as a buyer, but as a seller I’ve had plenty of people buying stuff from me with no intention of collecting or they eventually sort it out a few weeks later. It’s a bit of a pain sometimes, but as a seller but I’ve never left negative feedback as you’ll end up getting bad feedback in return and things always seem to side with the buyer on eBay! There are plenty of RetroBikers about who could help, but not always available at your beckon call. Hope it doesn’t haunt you for too long!!!
I'm ok, living on the edge of nowhere can be a bit frustrating, especially as I can't drive... Lovely frame though.... :)

That was a bargain. Looks lovely

Back