Cheap CX/Touring Frame For Sale - Probably Graham Weigh SOLD

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
I've a cheap CX/Touring frame for sale due to the project heading down an even thinner tyred route.

I've no idea what the make is. It measures up as a 56cm top tube and 55cm seat tube (both c to c). It has mounts for guards.

It comes with a 105 front mech and a set of mini V brakes.

I'm looking for £60 but open to offers. Would do a deal on a set of MTB hydro disc brakes or a set of 2 x 9 road STI levers.

Collection very much preferred from Hayfield, High Peak (SK22 post code) but can post

p4pb10522266.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Cheap CX/Touring Frame For Sale

Why's that? I'm not sure I see what the difference is, there's a world outside this forum you know. I've listed it on Singletrackworld as well - do I need to register that as well?

:roll:

Re: Cheap CX/Touring Frame For Sale

I'm looking for £75 but open to offers.
I'm far more open here and quite happy to have conversations on postage costs if required. :)

I've checked the forum rules and it doesn't mention anything about discounts but does say
13.Keep commentary on pricing to a minimum #the value of retro parts is very subjective.
;) :D

Re: Cheap CX/Touring Frame For Sale - Price Reduced

Price reduced with an extra Retrobike discount applied! ;)

Wondering if it's a Graham Weigh frame, looks a bit like my old one but I've no idea if they ever did one with canti bosses... GLWS!

By jingo - I think you're right. Dropouts are identical.

Thank you.

Attachments

• GWCX.jpg
    GWCX.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 321
Re: Cheap CX/Touring Frame For Sale - Probably Graham Weigh

"Can include a 105 rear mech for an extra fiver" type bump.

Back