For Sale Cheap 18" Reynolds 531 based rolling chassis.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all. I've been using this on the turbo trainer but don't need it anymore so am offering it here as it's getting in my way!

It's an 18" Reynolds 531 framed British Eagle Shadow frame and forks that's solid and usable. Also included are the LX crankset, DMR V8 pedals, Avocet saddle, canti's, Suntour rear mech, and wheels/tyres. The rear wheel is fine, the front could do with truing. I could swap the front for another if required? Rear slick is usable, front amber wall only really for show as the rubber is cracking. Headset and bottom bracket could do with replacing but might last a bit longer.

Anyway, it's nothing special but chuck some shifters, levers, bar and stem at it and it'll get you to the shops! A proper rat build.

How does £25 plus postage sound? To be honest the crankset and pedals are probably worth that and I can probably get it in a short box so postage would be about £10. Collection from Skipton or Harrogate welcome as well. 20210430_115115.jpg 20210430_115130.jpg 20210430_115147.jpg

Back