Category X-Orange Formula.

Again a big thanks is due to Andy T and Dave Yates for this, the original Drawing for the Tushingham Works Replica which predates the Orange Formula by only months. Dave Yates Tushingham plans.jpg

And a full colour image of Kevin Sabiston's actual Orange Formula (One of many over the years), again an early example, shown with Orange Wheel disc in place, along with Breeze an Angell Hite Rite. (Kevin was a Close friend and team rider/product tester, for Lester, a experienced athlete and Skilled Mountain biker, who sadly passed away very recently. R.I P Kevin, ) thumbnail_FB_IMG_1653903522562 (2) (1).jpg

Last edited:
For clarification and apportioning credit where it is due :)
The original source for the colour Tushingham brochure is Dan D-P, no idea if he is here and if so what his tag is?
Dan originally posted the brochure on one of the Retro MTB Social pages, all I have done is pass it on to Sinnerman.

This is turning into quite the history lesson! Great pool of of archives here - documenting those key moments in the the sport we all care so much about. Also it’s inspiring me to finish my very Dave Yates built bike.

Back