Carrera Infinity 1994

Moqi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just Purchased this. Had one BITD that was stolen - this came up for sale locally and I snapped it up - it's all original - including the seized fork -just like my original one. I may try to fix them, though to be honest I didn't notice for ages the forks were seized when I had one before. Just needs cabling of the derailleurs .
177317707_1141191076293696_2515944286638874073_n.jpg

Nice...

Enjoy your trip down memory trail!

al.

I like these old Carreras... underrated because of the Halfrauds stigma but well built and good spec. I used to work in Halfords on the bike dept in mid 90’s (96- summer 98....and I remember being told by the bosses that they were built by Saracen in those days but branded as Carrera but not sure how true this is...?
Looks great...

I like these old Carreras... underrated because of the Halfrauds stigma but well built and good spec. I used to work in Halfords on the bike dept in mid 90’s (96- summer 98....and I remember being told by the bosses that they were built by Saracen in those days but branded as Carrera but not sure how true this is...?
Looks great...
I had a Carerra Vortice BITD, and now have a Saracen Special Edition, which looks identical. As far as I know, from research, they were both built by Merida.

Look forward to more pics when complete..
I've fitted some rigid front forks. it's just the cabling to go. unfortunately I'm in the middle of an n scale train layout. Great for cramming in a lot in a small area, terrible for my 63 year old eyesight working with that scale.

Back