Carge's feedback

James bought a saddle from me and it all went rather swimmingly. A top bloke. Instant payment.
Brilliant. :D

James managed to find a front mech for me through a wanted ad. Nicely packaged and just as described.
All good stuff.

Bought a hub from me, paid up and is hopefully now the new owner of a nice but not so retro hub.

Re:

Top bloke James, bought an Orange aluminium o frame & forks off him, problems with couriers, but he was straight onto it, good communication, thanks very much :D

Re:

Difficult one this, I bought a frame from him and he was kind enough to deliver it saving on courier costs. During the "negotiations" we agreed that he would leave the Hope headset in for an extra £10. Upon checking the delivery a part of the headset was missing. He hasn't returned my telephone calls, PM's and emails since mid or late July. So that the build could be completed a replacement headset had to be bought and fitted at a cost of £30, so in a sence I have over spent £40.

On the bright side the frame is great, is in good shape and rides like a dream. I just wish he would contact me so that I could give him better feedback.

Re:

James met me at a time and location that suited me to give me a rather nice set of wheels for nothing! What a nice chap. I promise to pass on the karma, buddy. Thanks very much! T..

Re:

Bought a nice rim from James. Excellent comms throughout drawn out process to meet my schedule and some family stuff and very well wrapped. Perfect, helpful,RB trading.

Not bought anything but @Carge picked up a bike and packaged it up for me. Already a very nice thing to do but was also patient when the courier didn’t arrive for many days in a row.

A+👍

Back