Carbon spokes...

If its the look you want, then it offers something.
Otherwise they aren't light, strong, cheap or aero compared to top quality steel.
Surprised they ask strong money with a spoke missing - i mean it doesn't even look right but I suppose you could wrap it with black insulating tape for a similar look.
🤣

I wasn't going to buy them as they look hideous!

Was just wondering how much side deflection they have over standard steel?...Seems like a solution to a problem that isn't there! 🤷‍♂️

... and they look like they've been fitted by a man with a machete! 20240425_114910.jpg
Maybe you won't need to worry about brittle old epoxy or thermoplastic failing after all.

Yes, I have hundreds of the dodgy buggers. The only thing that beats their lightness is their fragility…and I cannot wait to build a few sets up just for dangers sake! ⚠️
They cannot stand any side impacts without snapping so are highly prone to sudden and catastrophic failure, which is what draws me to them, I just think they’re misunderstood.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back