Cannondale super v 1000 shock help

beeds

Dirt Disciple
Hi all - last week i picked up a v1000 in good working condition from outside someones house for free ( i did ask them ) ive stripped the bike to frame only & the only problem is the bush on rear shock ( fox ) that connects the shock to the front of the frame ( not the one that connects the shock to the swing arm ) has perished . Does anyone have details of where i can get one or anyone DIY made one ?

Hi all - last week i picked up a v1000 in good working condition from outside someones house for free ( i did ask them ) ive stripped the bike to frame only & the only problem is the bush on rear shock ( fox ) that connects the shock to the front of the frame ( not the one that connects the shock to the swing arm ) has perished . Does anyone have details of where i can get one or anyone DIY made one ?

Heya Beeds, did you end up getting this sorted mate?

If you take dimensions of holes on the shock, and width of the shock part and betwen frame plates, you should be able to buy some .
Bolt size is also necesary, but , shock holes may require bushings. Show pics and we can mark which dimenisons do you need on the shock.
If the bushing exists, it uses to be 12.5mm ID.

1684963169688.png 1684963302189.png

Hey Fatboy, cheers for your response mate. These aren't your usual DU bushing. There is an elastomer type plastic bushing that pushes directly into the shock eyelet, and the alu spacers/hardware presses straight into it. Might be a case of sourcing the material, and fabricating my own.

IMG_2910.JPG

Back