92.5 KB · Views: 1,242
  • IMAG0349.jpg
    IMAG0349.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,242
  • IMAG0348.jpg
    IMAG0348.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,242
Re:

WOW1 Some retro bikes on a retrobike ride!

Lovely! Thanks for sharing ;)

Mike

Re:

Dunno, but someone else has a Kilauea frame identical to my old one

Re:

Yes it was Gruff on the Slingshot, and the "munificent mustard", aka yellow Kilauea is mine - replacement for my original one that I was relieved of in 2015.

Great selection of bikes, thanks to all for taking photos.
Longun I might have to nick the 'cover shot' for facebook if you don't mind, I will forward any royalties.

Re: Re:

BerthaPog":200hsgth said:
Yes it was Gruff on the Slingshot, and the "munificent mustard", aka yellow Kilauea is mine - replacement for my original one that I was relieved of in 2015.

I thought it was, but that seat post in the pic above is for someone with a 36' leg (Muz size)

bringing it to Mayhem Gruff ?

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":3davvuyw said:
BerthaPog":3davvuyw said:

I thought it was, but that seat post in the pic above is for someone with a 36' leg (Muz size)

bringing it to Mayhem Gruff ?

Yup it's mine ;) and it will be doing a lap at Mayhem, i've waited a very long time to get one and even though it's got those new fangled disc brake things, it's a keeper.

james1985":24laax1f said:
Great selection of bikes, thanks to all for taking photos.
Longun I might have to nick the 'cover shot' for facebook if you don't mind, I will forward any royalties.

No probs dude :)

Back