CAN WE MAKE STANDARD DECORUM TO CHECK THE WTD ADS FIRST?

Bourbon...... accept no substitute

legrandefromage":rb1w3abc said:
I think you may want to go away and have a cup of tea and a biscuit.

Make it two biscuits so soak up some of that anger

Heres a picture of my cat to calm everyone down a bit

Having read this thread so far I'm inclined to agree. When personal insults start, it helps no-one. Adds nothing positive.

Muz

dyna-ti":r6ku3pmm said:
To avoid then - Mcvities Digestive Twists Chocolate Chip & Caramel :x

Disgusting taste, had three then chucked out the remainder. A rare event for me to wantonly discard biscuits.

:shock:

Is this a ploy, so the local biscuit trader always has your favourite?

I like a nice jam ring myself :facepalm:

Make up your own jokes!

Muz

Re:

Props to the guy who apologised. I was on a thread here once making a correct technical point, but some fella wouldn’t have it, argued every which way, citing fallacious ‘evidence’ and turning personal when i tried patiently to explain in a number of different ways. I tried to help him learn but he got personal, called me arrogant, hubris and all that. His knock down argument was me not stating my source, as if that proved him right and me wrong. I ended up apologising just to end it. The smug clown probably thought he’d ‘won’ and lives happily evermore still believing his own incorrect explanation. I learned from it though.. don’t bother getting intrenched online with people who can’t see past their immovable position.
This thread reminded me of that experience. Nice people getting nasty. No point.

Re: Re:

RadNomad":3f2yhrh7 said:
Props to the guy who apologised. I was on a thread here once making a correct technical point, but some fella wouldn’t have it, argued every which way, citing fallacious ‘evidence’ and turning personal when i tried patiently to explain in a number of different ways. I tried to help him learn but he got personal, called me arrogant, hubris and all that. His knock down argument was me not stating my source, as if that proved him right and me wrong. I ended up apologising just to end it. The smug clown probably thought he’d ‘won’ and lives happily evermore still believing his own incorrect explanation. I learned from it though.. don’t bother getting intrenched online with people who can’t see past their immovable position.
This thread reminded me of that experience. Nice people getting nasty. No point.
Forget it. What’s your non risen comestible of choice?

Re:

The History Man":wgjhfl1r said:
RadNomad":wgjhfl1r said:
Forget it. What’s your non risen comestible of choice?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dyna-ti":3rozayqg said:
Peachy!":3rozayqg said:
Bourbon...... accept no substitute

Bourbon creams are just wrong :x Horrid Horrid.

Unless youse lot pure deep fry them aye?

Back