Wanted Campy MTB Quick Release Skewers.

Are you sure they are MTB specific? I’ve got the ones below in the spares drawer, they look identical to the ones on my Campagnolo Olympus hubs but I’m sure the spare ones are from a road bike.

Anyway the ones I’ve got are below, the shiny one is a front and in tip top condition, the other two are a front/rear pair and in moderate condition could clean up ok. The shiny front one the cam/clamp end is a tiny bit shorter than the end on the matching pair.

42AC4972-1CFF-4221-959C-A4E562E30BB1.jpeg 9B096EB9-D49C-4B3B-82A6-425E85AAF047.jpeg 38F7622A-8EBB-476F-A5A4-FC651A34FC71.jpeg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Are you sure they are MTB specific? I’ve got the ones below in the spares drawer, they look identical to the ones on my Campagnolo Olympus hubs but I’m sure the spare ones are from a road bike.

Anyway the ones I’ve got are below, the shiny one is a front and in tip top condition, the other two are a front/rear pair and in moderate condition could clean up ok. The shiny front one the cam/clamp end is a tiny bit shorter than the end on the matching pair.

View attachment 688647View attachment 688648View attachment 688649

I suppose specific in the sense of spacing? 100/135mm

It's shame there not a nice shiny rear to match the lovely front one you have, else I'd have steamed right in for a set.

Think the others might be a touch too worn for my preferences. That pitting might be a real PITA to clean up where it is?

I'll have a think tho.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Peach, those are nice too. But I'm holding out for the classic metal, rather than the rubber ended like yours.
They’re exactly the same. They just have rubber covers on.

Back