Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed groupset for sale

vinnn

Retro Newbie
Campagnolo Chorus 2004 10 speed groupset (defined by first-gen chorus 4 arm aluminium crank, carbon shifters and rear derailleur plate) & new ErgoPower cable set.

Used condition with some light cosmetic aberrations (see pictures - take note the top of the left hand shifter hood is slightly split, however replacements are still in manufacture and easy to find). All parts have been throughly stripped cleaned an re-greased ready for use and in full working condition with plenty of life in them (chain & cassette have both been recently replaced).

Components as follows:

New Campagnolo Ultra-Shift ErgoPower Cable set
Original Campagnolo Chorus Square Taper Bottom Bracket 102mm English thread
Original Campagnolo Chorus EPS Four Arm Aluminium cranks 172.5mm
Original Campagnolo EPS 53T-39T 10 Speed Front Chainrings
Campagnolo Veloce 12-25 10 Speed Cassette
Campagnolo Record Ultra-Narrow 10 speed Chain 108 link
Original Campagnolo Chorus 28.6 -- OR -- 31.8 Band-On Front Derailleur available (PLEASE STATE WHICH IS REQUIRED FOR YOU)
Original Campagnolo Chorus 10 Speed Rear Derailleur (short cage)
Original Campagnolo Chorus 10 Speed Carbon ErgoPower Shifters
Original Campagnolo Chorus Caliper Brakes

Dm for more pictures and info!

Also have a set of campy Athena 10 speed converted wheels for sale if interested!

Attachments

• P1200003.JPG
    P1200003.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,479
And don’t be put off by what might seem like a lack of interest, plenty on here would buy them, but we’ve just gone through a spate of tricksters on here recently so naturally people are going to be cautious.

vinnn":tjtinn3e said:
Thank you! Yes I just thought it might be better appreciated on here than Ebay!

No offence meant, but if you have a few smaller bits & bats to also sell on here it would help you build up a reputation, also do you know any other users here that might vouch for you in some way?

Hey none taken, that's good advice thank you! Unfortunately not, I've worked with and on bikes for quite a while but always ended up selling parts to friends or customers but I appreciate the support

Back