BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I have a few nice Italian parts to move on. Given the somewhat complicated nature of Campagnolo's groupsets I'm happy to be corrected if I've incorrectly identified some parts. Prices include UK postage. Dibs, payment plans etc are at my discretion but do feel free to PM me.

1. Centaur chainset with 170mm arms and 26/36/46 rings. This is in very nice condition and all threads and tapers are excellent, as are the rings. The holes in the dust caps are very slightly extended and the crank bolts aren't original (I don't think) £95 NOW £85 POSTED

2. SOLD Centaur compact pedals. Both are nice and smooth but could do with a re-grease, and one has a small amount of play in the axle £55

3. SOLD Centaur compact brake levers - these were the shortest of the three sizes offered. Again in nice condition but you can see a little bubbling under the paint in places £45

4. SOLD Centaur shifters. They have the usual cracks in the plastic, which doesn't affect operation. Some light rust spots to the clamps too £25

5. SOLD Centaur mid cage rear mech. Nice clean condition but the back plate does have some tarnishing and one adjuster screw is not original £65

6. SOLD Euclid front mech. I believe this was used for both groupsets. The cage has polished up nicely but there is a little rust in the hard to get to places. 28.5mm clamp £25

7. SOLD Euclid cantilevers (two pairs) complete with straddles and original yokes. The mounting bolts have a little rust on the heads. Pads are new but not original (afaik they came with Campagnolo branded pads) £80

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back