campa athena groupset, 3T super comp. gimondi NOS, wheelset

stef_r

Dirt Disciple
Hey Guys,

I'm selling some stuff I was hoarding for a possible build, but need the money and space for a new singlespeed cyclocross bike I’m building for the winter. And I just build a pinarello asolo so my roadbike needs are covered for the moment.. :)

I’m located in Belgium so keep in mind shipping cost will need to be added. Pm me for an estimate!

1) First of is a campagnolo athena set from 1988/89 // looking for £200/250euro SOLD (will not split this for the moment)
Includes:
-brakeset non monoplanar // condition is really nice
-crankset 170 with caps,bb, original campa 52 and 42 chainrings, campa bolts // condition is good, has some scratches and pedalrubs, detailed picture via PM
-rear der // shiny and in perfect working condition, wheels are still very good. It does has some scuffing on the top from the cassette or chain and the front from placing it against walls.. again for detailed pics PM me
-front der, braze on type // in good condition
-shifters // also in good condition, no marks
-brake levers aero and non-aero possible // without hoods and with some scratching (I have one similar set with hoods but I believe they are victory)
-headset // this is quite knackered, been misused in the past so usable but not the prettiest.
-seatpost 27,2 aero // has been zigzagged out by someone so has scratches and marks, still would look very nice with a full buff.

2) 3ttt super competizione gimondi style NOS handlebars // still in original plastic
Looking for £40/50euro on this one.

3) NISI laser tube rims on campa record hubs // looking for £80/100euro SOLD
Still in good condition need a quick straightening, very nice wheelset. Rims have some wear, Rear wheel spokes have been bound with metalwire in the past; Not soldered like some are // tires are dried out, includes 7 speed freewheel

PM me for more pics if needed!
Grts Stef

Back