Sorted Bullmoose bars and a couple of other bits wanted

sunympholepsy

98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Hello,
I am looking for Nitto Bullmoose (B901R) handlebars for a new build. 1” inch quill version please, ideally fillet brazed. I also need some perches to mount downtube levers as thumbies and Suzue high flange hubs with a 130mm rear.
I am downsizing my road steed so have various road bike bits if you’d be interested in swapping but I am happy to speak cash. Anyone?
Thanks!
Best regards

Thanks The History Man. I previously bought these from PlanetX but they are still awaiting stock at the moment... I guess I am just getting impatient as I just bought a good ol’ 531 tubed-lugged-British-mtb-rideable sculpture, and it’s asking me for treats...

Thanks The History Man. I previously bought these from PlanetX but they are still awaiting stock at the moment... I guess I am just getting impatient as I just bought a good ol’ 531 tubed-lugged-British-mtb-rideable sculpture, and it’s asking me for treats...

Attachments

• 587CC6AB-060C-481F-85FD-7A163B98A08A.jpeg
    587CC6AB-060C-481F-85FD-7A163B98A08A.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 23
start a bike/build thread! More pics please
I will do. As soon as I have some spare time. I am currently in a frenzy, building up 4 different bikes, and trying to complete my Kona steed, and sourcing parts...
By the way, if anyone has some Avid sd3.0 levers, I am after those too.
Cheers!

Still looking...
Now also in need of Shimano Dynadrive pedal adapters or Deore DE20 pedals ( the ones with oversized threads.

Cheers!

Back