For Sale Brodie Energy Frameset. Small 14”. Great quality kid’s retro. & FRM fork

doctor-bond

Feature Bike
So, all my lot are growing up and this Brodie needs a new home. For sale are the frame, & original rigid forks. I can throw in the original Brodie stem and flat bars, and also the FRM suspension forks shown below: these are light and cool, but need an overhaul now so are a freebie.

It’s also fitted with a titanium bottom bracket, which I can leave in if you’d prefer: I believe it’s a Token ti in 113mm flavour. Add £35.

Other bits might be available depending on your plans.

Think it’s from around 1996/7. Lovely sprightly tange cro-mo frame. 14” seat tube c-t-t; 21” effective TT.

The pic below is a bit old now: will get some of the frame as it is over the weekend - still in great condish.

£115 posted to U.K. or £150 with titanium BB.

IMG_0446.jpeg

Last edited:
It's not the cost of the bike putting me off, nor the cost of shipping to Canada.
It's the knowledge that if I built this lovely thing for the ThundrrrLads to use, I'd have to follow them around the neighborhood, making sure that they lay it down carefully somewhere safe(DRIVE SIDE UP!) and always lock it up!

It's not the cost of the bike putting me off, nor the cost of shipping to Canada.
It's the knowledge that if I built this lovely thing for the ThundrrrLads to use, I'd have to follow them around the neighborhood, making sure that they lay it down carefully somewhere safe(DRIVE SIDE UP!) and always lock it up!
Ha! Yes; another potential issue to face is that when they get to small but proper bikes like this, it can be a struggle to keep up ….. (I’ve learned my place now and like to think I arrive in good time, nonchalantly).

Was stripping this down today (appearance of a strange yellow orb in the sky made me feel like it), and noticed that I’d fitted it with a nice titanium bottom bracket. This can be included in situ. Pics up tomozz.

Some pics sdded showing all the blemishes I can find: bit of chain scrape and the odd mark, and a v small ding on the underside of the downtube. The forks haven’t been mounted since the re spray.

I’ve got some pics of the original decals in case you need them; the cranks in the built pic are also 160mm which could be useful for little legs.

IMG_0459.jpeg

IMG_0458.jpeg

IMG_0460.jpeg

IMG_0461.jpeg

IMG_0462.jpeg

IMG_0463.jpeg

IMG_0464.jpeg

IMG_0465.jpeg

IMG_0466.jpeg

Back