Boulder Starship

Re: Re:

JRGSXR":1jat5n5n said:
Finished builds are only finished until you see that other part that will make it better lol. I’m still buying bits for builds I “finished” last year and the year before.

I have a lock up full of finished projects... :)

al.

al":88068u8g said:
JRGSXR":88068u8g said:
Finished builds are only finished until you see that other part that will make it better lol. I’m still buying bits for builds I “finished” last year and the year before.

al.

Al .... and this is what I mean as per our recent message ........I’m gonna put a hi viz jacket on, Highway maintenance stickers on the t5 and Drive over to avoid the local Kernow Fedmcpasties

37tattoos":j4n3zp7l said:
al":j4n3zp7l said:
JRGSXR":j4n3zp7l said:

al.

Al .... and this is what I mean as per our recent message ........I’m gonna put a hi viz jacket on, Highway maintenance stickers on the t5 and Drive over to avoid the local Kernow Fedmcpasties

Get on, as our Cornish cousins would say.

al.

Re:

Post turned up, chopped it down so it would fit the restricted seat tube and saved 140g in to the bargain, over the one it replaced.
Titec stem turned up, 10 degree rise not zero...bugger!
Another one on the way.

al.

Attachments

• IMG_20210318_181125_777~2.jpg
    IMG_20210318_181125_777~2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
No closer to having it built yet, but hey...these bar ends are the winningest, so that's nice!

al.
IMG_20210329_142419_875.jpg

Not much to report, although I have de-anodised the Caramba levers and now doing another round of polishing.

al.
IMG_20210618_141021_154.jpg

Back