Votes: 12 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Yaaay a bike we have all heard of came second high five
And something exotic and unheard of came first again yaaay
Probably why there is a fall off in interest and why even though we are nearly in December Novembers unheard of featured in MBA in 1989 contest has been given up on
I am waiting to see the uber rare Sargeant poison Ivy special in NOS form win Decembers contest yawn

Funny how different folks' perspectives can be. I've seen probably 10-20 different Otis Guy bikes and think of him as a Hall of Fame Inducted builder, Repack legend, Breezer Series I owner, and super nice guy. On the other hand, I'd never seen or even heard of a Falcon.

Re:

It is funny in the same way that ironically this is a UK based site that has more relevance to members with CA in their address

Re: Re:

captaincosmic":3tand7k1 said:
It is funny in the same way that ironically this is a UK based site that has more relevance to members with CA in their address

martin-freeman-yawn.gif

Re:

It's fair enough if folks vote for the winner they get what the wish for it's just not my retro and as I raced and worked in the industry back then it just surprises me that it's not all about the mud but it's the sunshine and sweet californian dust you lust after it's all foreign.
as for Potts ? Wasn't he on the X Factor a few years ago ?

Re:

I voted for the Falcon, mainly because I know it gets ridden and enjoyed, but I would love to own that Otis.
I had never heard of Otis Guy until I joined this site.
The thing I love most about this place is that every day is a school day.
My horizons have been expanded ten-fold with what I've seen on here, and long may it continue.
Would you seriously prefer this to be a site full of mid range Saracens, Specialized and Konas?
BoTM is a rediculously hard thing to win now. I struck VERY lucky when I won...with a mass produced, made in Tawain, bike.
My win was at least 60% down to the fact I bothered to take decent pics of it, but it wouldn't get a vote now.
BoTM is supposed to be the best you can offer, presented in the best way you can.
I really don't see the issue?

Re: Re:

makster":11xzp9lp said:
I voted for the Falcon, mainly because I know it gets ridden and enjoyed, but I would love to own that Otis.
I had never heard of Otis Guy until I joined this site.
The thing I love most about this place is that every day is a school day.
My horizons have been expanded ten-fold with what I've seen on here, and long may it continue.
Would you seriously prefer this to be a site full of mid range Saracens, Specialized and Konas?
BoTM is a rediculously hard thing to win now. I struck VERY lucky when I won...with a mass produced, made in Tawain, bike.
My win was at least 60% down to the fact I bothered to take decent pics of it, but it wouldn't get a vote now.
BoTM is supposed to be the best you can offer, presented in the best way you can.
I really don't see the issue?

Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back