Wanted Bontrager Race Lite frame, medium

benjabbi

Bontrager Fan
Hello, I'm looking for a Bontrager Race Lite Frame in medium/15" c-c/17" c-t, would prefer a later one with one piece seatstays and no front mech roller but anything considered.
Thanks, Ben.

Hmmm ... I have something slightly different - in that size, first of the Cannery RACE ORs, two piece seatstays and with roller - which sound exactly what you don’t want ... so feel entirely free to ignore!!

2manyoranges, I thought I'd put the feelers out for a Race Lite rather than getting my Privateer painted. That's a 96 with a period build that has ended up a bit bling for a Privateer IMO and would be directly swapped over hence wanting a later one. Thanks anyway for your reply!

@Hotwheelzjo, hello, no I never got hold of a Race lite, I did get an earlier Race and had my Privateer repainted. I would still be interested in a Race lite if the right frame appears for the right price. 👍 😁

@Hotwheelzjo, hello, no I never got hold of a Race lite, I did get an earlier Race and had my Privateer repainted. I would still be interested in a Race lite if the right frame appears for the right price. 👍 😁

I asked because I'm on the fence between building up this green one....or a silver Race with the two-piece stays. Leaning toward this green one, but for the right price I might let it go. ;)

Literally only 2-3 tiny spots where it's the powder coast has worn down to the metal. Not show room, but definitely one of the nicest frames I've come across.

Attachments

• IMG_3073.jpg
    IMG_3073.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3074.jpg
    IMG_3074.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3075.jpg
    IMG_3075.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 21
Feel free to make a proper offer. Sincerely was on here looking up various builds in both colors just to kinda help decide which looked nicer built. In my search system had your posting pull up.

Wasnt going on here to search out a buyer. But if the offer was blinging that silver looked better....maybe I go silver. Lol

I'm in California.

joe

Back