Bontrager Race Lite 1993/94 - new paintjob Page 9

Why not give it a go? M9000 is good kit and it's all reversible if the need for period correctness rears it's ugly head! 😁

Bonty is going in for a makeover. I've got a painter organised for the beginning of march and we're going to try and get close match for bontrager purple/ blackberry.
Looking forward to seeing what comes of it.

Just need to get some decals organised, but can't decide between and standard panel set or going for the contour lines effect I had on the privateer

IMG_20181108_191527.jpg

Bonty is going in for a makeover. I've got a painter organised for the beginning of march and we're going to try and get close match for bontrager purple/ blackberry.
Looking forward to seeing what comes of it.

Just need to get some decals organised, but can't decide between and standard panel set or going for the contour lines effect I had on the privateer

View attachment 604555
Who makes the contour decals? And are they like velocals, where you have to get them wet to apply? (not water slide, the decals made by velocals require you to spritz the application side with water which the cures the glue to the frame)

They are by retro decals here in UK. I'm pretty sure they go on dry, but I bought them about 3 years ago, so memory is fuzzy

Don't do it!

Or do.

Don't listen to me.

Excited to hear you're taking the purple plunge tho...

Bet it turns out nice.

Back