Bontrager Privateer Comp - SOLD

Thought this was a great price considering an SS Privateer sold on here recently for nearly as much! This is in better condition and has much better parts too. Botttom line is I need to sell it due to space constraints, so I will be putting the bike on ebay tomorrow, if you have any interest or want more pics, please let me know before then. :cool:

nooo! it is a good price, if you had put this up for sale before my car exploded I would have taken it.

I would have thought you'd get more for it on here than ebay too :-(

maybe everyone is just skint at the moment.

amedias":2rghrafl said:
nooo! it is a good price, if you had put this up for sale before my car exploded I would have taken it.

I would have thought you'd get more for it on here than ebay too :-(

maybe everyone is just skint at the moment.

Thanks, maybe you're right mate but I need it gone due to the fact that I will very soon have nowhere to put it. :cry:

Well I hope it goes to a retro (and/or bonty) fan if it ends up on ebay.

I'm genuinely surprised you've not had more interest in it, maybe it's because its a privateer? who knows, my Privateer is possibly the best riding and most comfortable bike I have ever owned and puts a smile on my face every time I ride it.

come on people, someone take this bike and love it!

amedias":pj9oudj2 said:
I'm genuinely surprised you've not had more interest in it, maybe it's because its a privateer? who knows, my Privateer is possibly the best riding and most comfortable bike I have ever owned and puts a smile on my face every time I ride it.

Me too mate, its a superb riding and looking bike, fairly rare, excellent condition, with hardly used XT components, whats not to love! Would certainly be keeping it if not for the imminent move,

amedias":6o3xzjgq said:
I'm genuinely surprised you've not had more interest in it, maybe it's because its a privateer?

Maybe its the lack of a picture to tempt the passing window shopper........

Back