Black Friday

Re: Re:

Neil":15jmuheb said:
unkleGsif":15jmuheb said:
Don't flatter yourself (anymore than is usual)
I wasn't.

It was you I was bestowing a certain kind of, um, flattery on. After all, some people take great delight in being a bit weirdly obsessed with someone.

Ha.......

no

unkleGsif":20ugpy46 said:
Neil":20ugpy46 said:
unkleGsif":20ugpy46 said:
Don't flatter yourself (anymore than is usual)
I wasn't.

It was you I was bestowing a certain kind of, um, flattery on. After all, some people take great delight in being a bit weirdly obsessed with someone.
Classic Neil retort there.... bigging up oneself at every possible opportunity

but no
Et tu?

Fixated, but seemingly in denial. You should really move on with your life, big smile and be happy, rather than just simply saying that you're all chilled and smiley, despite the sniping and vitriol you air about me whenever you get the chance.

Here's the thing - it doesn't bother me one jot - but I can't see how it's really helping you.

unkleGsif":2dcjog69 said:
you carry on in whatever belief you have Neil
Oh come now, don't be so coy.

Look at your replies to this thread - how many, now, 5, 6, 7, 8? None about the subject or any debate, all just about me. Now however you want to paint that, it's a bit fecking creepy.

And as you were savvy enough to point out, it's not like my ego needs the boost.

Anyway, I'll return the sentiment - you carry on in whatever belief you're comfortable with.

Re:

You're right Neil, i AM obsessed with you. In fact, i just cant get you out of my head, and dream about you singing at a disco in gold hotpants with some ugly Australian bint on backing vocals.

If it makes you happy, opensource is for communists, pi is for eating with custard, and Black Friday can feck off back where it came from

cue you, peaches

unkleGsif":tdhhy320 said:
You're right Neil, i AM obsessed with you. In fact, i just cant get you out of my head, and dream about you singing at a disco in gold hotpants with some ugly Australian bint on backing vocals.
Oddly enough, you do seem to remind me a bit of Partridge.

unkleGsif":tdhhy320 said:
If it makes you happy, opensource is for communists, pi is for eating with custard, and Black Friday can feck off back where it came from

cue you, peaches
You're just a shining ray of sunshine, beaming out.

Oddly enough, it does brighten my day - not so much the attention, more the whole being in denial about the creepy obsession. What's the tally, now, for this thread?

So long as you're in a happy place about it.

Re:

Partridge had an inflated opinion of HIMSELF, and dreamt of HIMSELF in the hotpants.... et tu

unkleGsif":32cr7ylh said:
Partridge had an inflated opinion of HIMSELF, and dreamt of HIMSELF in the hotpants.... et tu
You say that like it's a bad thing.

unkleGsif":3hr35pnd said:
So how many Toblerones is it so far today?
And I was going to have one for my Friday treat, too - but at the shop they said some fat bastard with a tea fetish, bought them all up, and ate 5 on the way out of the shop.

They said he kept breaking into song, some Kylie hit from the early 2000s, and had a bit of a faraway look in his eye, that and he kept scratching his balls.

I just replied "That's Black Friday for you..."

Latest posts

Back