Sorted Black 32H 6 bolt disc hubs

petitpal

Retrobike Rider
GT Fan
Feedback
View
In the middle of a very custom build for my son (his first 26" wheel!) and I'm after some black 32H hubs, for 6 bolt discs. I don't want to spend a bomb but at the sane point I want good quality (so Shimano, etc)

Anyone have anything? :)

Thanks!
Paul

I've got a nuke proof generator hub in black. Front, qr but can get adapters for bolt through.

Rear formula hub in black, bolt through but again, adapters can be had to convert, or just get one of the qr axle adapters that slides through to turn it into we.

I bought them as a pair a while back for a build for my son, but ended up with a wheelset in the end so didn't use them.

Iirc I paid £20 for them so just looking for that back.

Sounds interesting, thank you. Do you happen to have any pics at all? :) Just trying yo get my head around all this post 98 stuff. Literally bought my first ever pair of discs earlier :D

In the middle of a very custom build for my son (his first 26" wheel!) and I'm after some black 32H hubs, for 6 bolt discs. I don't want to spend a bomb but at the sane point I want good quality (so Shimano, etc)
Just hubs or would full wheels do you? I have a set of sun rims single tracks on black specialized front and black shimano rear 135mm QR.

Back