For Sale BIKETECH STORCK POWERARMS like COOK DOGBONE CRANKS inlcuding WHITE BB

I don't know much about Powerarms and their quality/scarcity, but I'd say the price is putting people off too.

Seeing as how they're still priced as though they're actual Cook's.

Which is what people really want.

I don't know much about Powerarms and their quality/scarcity, but I'd say the price is putting people off too.

Seeing as how they're still priced as though they're actual Cook's.

Which is what people really want.
well, puuhhh

first: i don't really see these are much different, perhaps even same production (as often in other cases) and not even some label put on, but i'm surely no expert about these cranks.
second: i'm (currently regretting) putting these online for a friend of mine who tells me the numbers for these parts
third: isn't it a price (please be so kind to correct me if i'm wrong) that cook cranks are offered for, simply just without good rings and bb which would be let's say 100€ without the crank arms??

I'm just saying, when things don't sell, it's usually price vs demand.

I mean, I'm not sure what else to say! You did ask why they might not be selling...

Here's the thing:

I'm after a pair of Cooks. A pair of Cooks just like these. And yeah, the BB included and the rings makes it potentially a good deal (although not if none of us knows the sort of price these usually go for, and the provenance of these particular cranks), but if I'm going to spend that much money, I'd prefer to spend it on something I know is actually and exactly what I'm looking for.

If you compare what you're selling for your friend, vs the condition of the new or NOS pair above, it's not like you can claim these are in exceptional condition either. Things like that tend to go for more money, even if people aren't sure about them, because, well, they're desirably new looking!

If things are highly desirable and a good price, or even not a good price but hard to find, they usually get snapped up pretty quickly on here.

Maybe someone out there or in here can advise on this specific model and how much it might fetch usually? Or maybe you can research and see if the price is about fair for what you're offering? Or, maybe someone will bowl in and snap them up as they, because they know something the rest of us don't!

GLWS either or any way!

I'm only writing all this because I find this set interesting, given how similar they appear to Cooks! No offense meant. So I hope none taken.

Back