Bike of the Month September 2020 - nominations

Retro Spud":3hb6kf0a said:
Radrider":3hb6kf0a said:
2000' Blizzard I just finished up.

My god that’s a statement piece ^

And a good reason for the post 1998 area to have it's own BotM... maybe 1 every quarter?

Peachy!":hpj6yeu3 said:
Retro Spud":hpj6yeu3 said:
Radrider":hpj6yeu3 said:
2000' Blizzard I just finished up.

My god that’s a statement piece ^

And a good reason for the post 1998 area to have it's own BotM... maybe 1 every quarter?

Agree. A stage to show builds like that with thoughtful aesthetics and decent uncluttered photos would be good.

That red and white blizzard, very nice despite the year. We should do a 2000´s BOTM, tere are some nice stuff of that decade

Some very cool bikes this month.

That rocky would be so cool toned down a little too. :cool:

sinnerman":1err2grt said:

Agreed - Striking and nice to look At As an exhibition piece and statement of colour - but I wouldn’t ride it Or be seen out and about on it as it is - unless toned down a bit - don’t get me wrong - it’s amazing but loud

ibbz":39vvz4cq said:
sinnerman":39vvz4cq said:

Agreed - Striking and nice to look At As an exhibition piece and statement of colour or bike pimping - but I wouldn’t ever ride it Or be seen out and about on it -

The rims and tyres are a tad too far for me. aside from that whats not to like about a Rocky.

sinnerman":25yqt109 said:
ibbz":25yqt109 said:
sinnerman":25yqt109 said:

Agreed - Striking and nice to look At As an exhibition piece and statement of colour or bike pimping - but I wouldn’t ever ride it Or be seen out and about on it -

The rims and tyres are a tad too far for me. aside from that whats not to like about a Rocky.

I edited my post - agree with you.

Orange Clockwork 10th anniversary in Eecha Green. Its my wifes and a recent purchase.

Attachments

• 20200919_093244.jpg
    20200919_093244.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,669
Back