BoTM Bike of The Month June 2022 - Nominations

Bike of The Month
Wow.....that WTB is a thing of beauty and a journey by the sounds of it.......love the orange.

Last edited:
The last page was like getting hit over the head.

Stunners all!

Gonna be hard to see too far passed Adrian's Spider for me.

Although that P-21 came close to shifting the needle a little.

I can't be giving a bike that's missing a cable crimp my vote tho! ;)

Balance AL-450. Year should be '95/'96.

View attachment 637721

Beautiful but the valve tyre logo and wheel placement for the shot is giving me nightmares :eek:

Beautiful but the valve tyre logo and wheel placement for the shot is giving me nightmares :eek:
Thank you, but I like to place my tires based on the logos. As you can see the tire logos are right in between the wheel logos as this creates a nice balance. I honestly didn't read the rules because I had no idea that something like "valves not in line with tire logos" would disqualify me. This isn't a photos I took for this either, it's old. Since I just finished posting my build thread recently, I figured I'd throw this up here but I don't actually care if it's accepted or not.

Have you looked at the other entries and how their wheels and valves are placed? Because most aren't correct and pretty much none have the valves at 6 o'clock. Or is my particular bike the only one that's keeping you from getting restful sleep?

Back