Bike of the month June 2015 - VOTE NOW!

Bike of the month June 2015 - VOTE NOW!

• Jimi911's 1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy

Votes: 21 17.4%
  • IHateRain´s 1991 Yeti Ultimate

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • oneschnark's 1989 Klein Pinnacle Elite Backfire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FMJ's 94 Mountain Goat Mud Slinger (S/N 004)

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • 24pouces' 1984 Cannondale SM500

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • xxnick1975's 1990 Roberts XK2

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Unclejack's 1985 Overbury Peakfinder

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Bollox64's 1993 Fat Team Chance Yo Eddy

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Hairylegs66's 1991 GT Karakoram

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • CCMDoc's Trimble Inverse 4

Votes: 26 21.5%
  • cocodemer's 1997 Kona A'ha

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Spikes' Monster Fat Chance

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • keny's 1991 Marin Muirwoods

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • thekidmalone's 1991 Authier (by Ferraroli) Taxi

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jimi911":35sjnr1h said:
Lots of bikes that would get my second vote! Well done to all.

Perhaps a theme month for July?

The patina one was my all time fav ... Maybe something like ...

1. X the XT and XTR: a month of lower to mid grade builds. Dream bikes are awesome, but it be nice to see a bike I actually rode as a kid win :D
2. Full Suspensions of Mention
3. A what??? Odd ball brands

Just tossing ideas out.

Full suspension for July BOTM would be good as I'm restoring one... :)

al.

The Broom would get a look in. It came third in a normal month so it could enter a special?

al":3abll41h said:
jimi911":3abll41h said:
Lots of bikes that would get my second vote! Well done to all.

Perhaps a theme month for July?

The patina one was my all time fav ... Maybe something like ...

1. X the XT and XTR: a month of lower to mid grade builds. Dream bikes are awesome, but it be nice to see a bike I actually rode as a kid win :D
2. Full Suspensions of Mention
3. A what??? Odd ball brands

Just tossing ideas out.

Full suspension for July BOTM would be good as I'm restoring one... :)

al.

Me to, but unless we are talking about July 2017 BoTM I'll be out of luck ... It's slooooooooooooow progress on that :LOL:

I don't really have a horse for any of the three I mentioned ... Maybe the Cameron for "A What???, but it's not really done either.

Anything would be cool. Shake stuff up a bit for fun. If and when ... the theme should produce an really different winner to be interesting. If we say the theme is "summer heat" and a fancy pants backfire Klein wins there wasn't too much point in the theme.

Just my two cents.

Not sure on the Merlin. I think it was up for swaps or maybe sold so that may make it run afoul of the rules ... Maybe ... :? 'Twas a lovely ride.

The Overburys for me... embellished by the fact that in the photo it had just been used for its intended purpose climbing a bloody great big mountain!

yeti has the best pic, but i dont like yetis or estays, and i like the dale, the pic is nice but id like to see more of the bike. ive never seen one of those taxis before, is it a limited edition or something? looks a bit too ordinary tho.

toss up between the black fat chances for me, the campag grouppo is more classy but i could never vote for such a gate, so its jimi that gets my vote. lovely.

Re:

Moritz didn't realise that a bike entered in the competition couldn't be up for sale/trade so unfortunately it was ineligible.

Thanks for the info raidan73. That clears things up.

Seemed like that Merlin was a lock to take top spot. Now its anyone's game! Stellar bikes, all...

Latest posts

Back