One from me.

Col's 1995 Yeti Team Issue Arc AS

View attachment 594423

View attachment 594424
Nice work :cool:
Are the tyres held up by magic? I see no inner tube valves!?!o_O

Nice work :cool:
Are the tyres held up by magic? I see no inner tube valves!?!o_O
10/10 and a gold star for observation skills, I wondered if anyone would spot that. There are inner tubes in the wheels, I just don't have enough 26" tubes with long valves, so I just pumped them up enough to hold the shape, but the valves aren't long enough to see.

10/10 and a gold star for observation skills, I wondered if anyone would spot that. There are inner tubes in the wheels, I just don't have enough 26" tubes with long valves, so I just pumped them up enough to hold the shape, but the valves aren't long enough to see.
Ha! I don’t know what drew my eyes to them, but glad I’m not going mad!

Immediate disqualification for not being ridable.

That's unlucky.

Right, field wide open once again then?

; )
It's not, not rideable because of the low psi (which I'd argue is just a weight restriction ;) ) ... its not rideable, because its a 90s Yeti without a cracked headtube, so I'll be breaking the legs of anyone who attempts to ride it :)

That Colnago is something else, stunning, but the brown saddle and grips are totally out of whack and all the purple stuff should be black or silver, detracts from that epic paintwork…. just my opinion obviously…. but it sure is a beautiful thing! 😎
I always add new seats and grips velofrog, just can't help it. Have to customize it to my tastes ;), The bike/paint reminds me of fancy Italian designer fashion and that is where my inspiration came from. In my opinion it’s a perfect match, like shoes/belt.

Last edited:
I always add new seats and grips velofrog, just can't help it. Have to customize it to my tastes ;), The bike/paint reminds me of fancy Italian designer fashion and that is where my inspiration came from. In my opinion it’s a perfect match, like shoes/belt.
@sinnerman you and I will probably always disagree on this :) but I want you to know I did swap the white saddle for black and grey grips to black on my Kestrel MXZ after your feedback.

Back