Bike of the Month December 2019 - NOMINATIONS THREAD

I think so - at least it works great and I’ve seen some CCs with a FASP and this Unicantor saddle.

Haaland":380xd3i5 said:
I think so - at least it works great and I’ve seen some CCs with a FASP and this Unicantor saddle.

I only ask as it looks like it’s pointing down at the front, might be the picture angle though.

From this morning, my new ... well it supose to be a city bicycle but it is so nice and fun to ride in paths that it is my new toy ;) Very nice morning with this fat tubes bicycle.

It is my first time so if something is wrong, tell me :xmas-wink:

username's Year Manufacturer Model: madjh's 1996 BH Topline
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=400016&start=10

Attachments

• madjh3 (2).jpeg
    madjh3 (2).jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 563
  • madjh2.jpeg
    madjh2.jpeg
    824.7 KB · Views: 563
madjh":innzaki1 said:
From this morning, my new ... well it supose to be a city bicycle but it is so nice and fun to ride in paths that it is my new toy ;) Very nice morning with this fat tubes bicycle.

Absolutely love this, the frame brings back loads of memories from the 90's :cool:

Attachments

• file (2).jpg
    file (2).jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 580
mk one":171ja7ym said:
madjh":171ja7ym said:

Absolutely love this, the frame brings back loads of memories from the 90's :cool:

Thank you :D

I put the inner tube like we used to do in the 90´s ... but I forgot the air pump :LOL:

Oh.... full shiney....... feel like I'm on the back foot now... :facepalm:

Rod_Saetan":1omfv8t9 said:
Haaland":1omfv8t9 said:

I only ask as it looks like it’s pointing down at the front, might be the picture angle though.

I think it’s the picture - it works very well.

Rod_Saetan":12uhkqh7 said:
Haaland":12uhkqh7 said:

I think it’s the picture - it works very well.

Back